Sunday, September 5, 2010

Winter Break

For about a month I have been too busy with actual work to post.  I've chosen to call it my double super secret winter break ("Animal House" version).  It is now over and spring is here.  For those who don't know, I am currently in Lesotho.

I'm hoping to add my two cents to the prognostications (all bad to grim) regarding the renewed Israeli - Palestinian talks as well as the dangerously fluid Iraq political situation and the off-the-front page Central Asia region and the foreign policy shifts in Russia.  I hope to avoid any comments, as usual, on the increasingly dangerous movement in the US toward an intolerant, ignorant, right wing society - but will comment on the risk that shift poses to the rest of the world.  Finally, I hope to add more posts on thrusts within the development community and the impacts of aid interventions.

Posts begin today.

No comments: